For individuals: one to one coaching
The compass motif is central to my coaching, encapsulating the power that each one of us has to choose our own direction and move forward.
My coaching programmes are rooted in the belief that you have the resources you need to navigate the obstacles blocking your path to success and happiness.
Working over many years with senior leaders, most often heads of department and board members, I have developed coaching programmes designed to support you towards defining what’s really important to you, and the changes you need to make to achieve your goals.
Coaching in partnership
My work with clients is a partnership. Together we uncover the beliefs, relationships or habits that are holding up progress in your personal or professional life and help you reframe them. We focus on what empowers you, so you can move forward effectively.
My aim is to provide a calm, reflective space where we challenge your thinking and develop practical strategies to help you achieve what will fulfill you.
You will complete the programme clear on who you are as a leader, with the resources you need to make the right decisions, rejuvenated, with a sense of confidence about the future.
“I feel much more ruthless and focused on my goal…I feel a greater sense of calm and understanding of the need to focus on myself to create the right opportunities for growth. I question myself less and allow myself to trust my instincts.”
One to one coaching programmes
My signature programme begins with a 45 minute discovery conversation, where we will explore our fit as coach and client, followed by six one hour sessions covering the four key elements that combine to help you move forward with confidence.
The programme can be structured over six or three months, to suit you, and includes two refresh calls during the programme, and a one hour review session two months after our final meeting.
The four key elements
- Navigation – Together we scope your goals and what you want to achieve through the programme
- Exploration – We examine three key areas of your life: career, health and relationships, to identify your core values and pinpoint how you can make changes to create space for growth
- Strength – We uncover the skills, knowledge and advantages that are already working for you, and give you the skills to leverage them for even better results
- Wholeness – We work through how you’ll continue to benefit from what you have achieved in the Compass programme, helping you to build the resilience you’ll need to move forward, achieve your goals, and communicate with clarity and authenticity
Elevate is designed to support senior leaders successfully tackle short term challenges or achieve immediate goals, for example delivering on major projects or preparing for significant presentations or interviews. The Elevate programme is particularly well suited to individuals who have already completed a longer-term coaching programme. This intensive programme is delivered over a single half day session.
- Evaluation – We explore the key aspects of the challenge ahead
- Destination – Together we define the parameters for success
- Ignition – We set a clear path and shift your mindset, ready to go
Want to find out if coaching is right for you? Arrange your free 45 minute discovery call to find out.
Programme details and fees
All sessions can be scheduled face-to-face at a mutually convenient location, or over video or voice call.
- 45 minute discovery session
- Six one hour coaching sessions
- Two in-course refresh calls
- One post course review session
Rates start at £2,500
- 45 minute discovery session
- One half day goal-setting and coaching session
Where could the right coaching take you?
“Sam has been able to guide and support me through some challenging times both professionally and personally. Through a truly authentic and caring approach, Sam made me feel comfortable enough to break down my own internal boundaries to get to the heart of what was holding me back. Sam’s manner is calm, kind and nurturing, but she was able to challenge my way of thinking in a direct and clear way. Sam manages to gain understanding quickly and can often relate topics to her own personal experience, which I found pivotal in building trust. Even a short conversation with Sam at points was invaluable in my personal and professional growth”